Who we are
The Openmind Website is provided by Openmind Collective Limited, an entity established under the laws of the United Kingdom.
You may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters or contact us for other reason via email@example.com or by writing to Openmind Store Limited, 20 Matlock Road, West Parley, Ferndown, England, BH22 8QU.
- our social media pages located at /ShaunHorlockTattoos (Facebook) and /openmind (Instagram) (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”); and
and applies to all visitors/users of the Openmind Website and services, and our Social Media Pages.
You may visit the Openmind Website anonymously, without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need certain Personal Data from you.
You may choose to provide us with Personal Data (such as your name, email and address) through the Openmind Website when you elect to register to receive emails from Openmind or make an enquiry about any of our services. When you provide Personal Data in order to complete a purchase with Openmind, such Personal Data will be used in order to complete your purchase. We may also use Personal Data to help us understand who is using our products and services, to support you as a customer and user of the website, also to improve the experience of our website.
How we collect Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data:
- When you contact us with your questions, comments, ideas, complaints, or communicate with Openmind: we may collect various information, depending on the manner in which you contact us (e.g. if you send us an email, we will collect your email address; if you make an online purchase, we collect your payment details and address) and the reason for contacting us. In any case, we will collect your contact details to be able to respond and further communicate with you.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters and updates mailing list: we will collect your first and last names and your email address if you wish to subscribe to our newsletters and updates.
- When you make a purchase on the Openmind Website: we collect payment information via a secure payment gateway (Stripe for card payment or Paypal for payments made via Paypal) in order to complete the transaction, and your address for billing and delivery so that we may fulfil the order.
- When you visit the Openmind Website: Openmind may also collect certain data from your computer and internet connection, including the IP address of your computer, the date and time you accessed our web sites, the internet address of web sites from which you link to the Openmind Websites, the device you are using (such as laptop or tablet) and your movements and preferences on the Openmind Website.
- From other sources: we may receive Personal Data from other sources, marketing partners, social media platforms, from friends, as well as from other third parties. We also may receive data from public available sources by data enrichment services.
- Offline: we may collect Personal Data about you offline, such as when you attend one of our events or visit our exhibition or shop stand at an event, or call our customer service representatives.
Newsletters & Updates
If you subscribe to our newsletter and/or updates, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter and/or updates to you. At any time you may unsubscribe by using the link in each newsletter or to unsubscribe or update communication, or visit our web site unsubscribe page.
If you comment on the blog on the Openmind Website, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these blogs and forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
We collect information from visits to the Openmind Website to help us provide a better experience, service and to make the Openmind Website as user friendly and purposeful as possible. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the Openmind Website. However, when we do so, we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Openmind may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better user experience and service. None of the information described in this paragraph is reviewed at an individual level.
Links to Other Websites
The Openmind Website may contain links to other websites. Openmind is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. The links from the Openmind Website to other websites do not imply that Openmind endorses or has reviewed the third party websites. We suggest contacting the operators of those websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Use of Personal Data
We use Personal Data only when we’re allowed to by law and only for the reasons we collected it. Most commonly, the reasons are the performing of a contract with you, the consent you gave to us, when it is necessary for our legitimate interests (and your interests and rights don’t override ours), and when we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We may use Personal Data:
- To login you to the Openmind Website;
- To manage our relationship with you, for example as a customer;
- Providing you with the products and services you have requested;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To send administrative information to you, such as the services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- To send marketing communications that may be relevant to you;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving and modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
- To allow you to participate in prize draws, competitions and promotional activities and to administer these activities (some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully);
- To facilitate social sharing functionality, and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use Personal Data for compatible purposes if we think we need to do so.
For any uses on the basis of legitimate interest, we have conducted a legitimate interest assessment to ensure that such processing isn’t overridden by your rights or interests.
Sending Direct Marketing Communications: We use your data to send marketing communications about our products and services and offerings from our affiliates. We may send these communications via email, post or call. As for most companies, our ability to market our products and services is necessary for our commercial interests and may allow us to expand our customer base.
Share Personal Data
Openmind is not in the business of selling Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Openmind, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as web site hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, processing payments, and other similar services. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose will become public information, and may be available to users of the Openmind Website and services, and our Social Media Pages, and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information about you.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) we may disclose Personal Data to a third party.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate, we may also disclose Personal Data to a third party: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
Personal Data related to you is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately about the problem by contacting us.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use Personal Data as a basis for further contact, we will respect your wishes. Regarding our use of the Personal Data about you, you can exercise a variety of rights, such as:
- Request access to the Personal Data we have about you;
- Ask us to erase Personal Data we have about you;
- Object any processing we do on the basis of legitimate interests;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of Personal Data about you;
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and/or updates, unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each newsletter or update communication, or visit the unsubscribe page on our website;
- Ask us to correct any incorrect Personal Data we have about you.
If you want to view, change or replace your own profile data, or if you want to exercise any or the foregoing rights or have any other questions regarding the Personal Data related to you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your request, please let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of Personal Data related to you. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note also that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you reside in California and have provided Personal Data to Openmind you have the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third party to whom Openmind may have disclosed, within the past year, Personal Data pertaining to you and your family for that party’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Data disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal Data may be stored on servers located within the European Union, but may also be processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. If we transfer Personal Data within the company or to business partners located in a country with no sufficient level of data protection, we will ensure adequate safeguards, according to GDPR, are in place.
Changes to Our Policy